Food counter attendant
SUBWAY based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. SUBWAY is an American multi-national and multi-million fast food restaurant chain, founded on 1965. We become the largest single-brand restaurant chain, and the largest restaurant operator, in the world. We operate around 37,540 locations in more than 100 countries and territories with the help of our approx. 410,000 effient staffs and also hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SUBWAY
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- Candidates should be able to work in fast-paced environment and do repetitive tasks
- Candidates should be physically demanding and standing for extended periods
- Candidates should be able to work under pressure
- Candidates should be able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Candidates should be have the qualities of personal suitability, client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Reliability and team player.
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used, able to package take-out food and also able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables and also able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!