Columbine Food Services Inc. is a restaurant based in Revelstoke, BC, is inviting Food Service Supervisors with an attractive salary package. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Columbine Food Services Inc.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No. Of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Revelstoke, BC
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Education: The candidate requires a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience in the concerned field to apply for the job.
Experience: Around 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to stand for extended periods.
- The work will require a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling hence, the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should have a client focus
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have the ability to supervise around 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will be required to prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate will be required to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The candidate will be required to estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be required to ensure food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be required to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be required to establish methods to meet work schedules.
- The candidate will be required to supervise kitchen and food service helpers.
- The candidate will be required to supervise food service counter attendants and food preparers.
- The candidate will be required to supervise food and beverage servers.
- The candidate will be required to supervise the cook.
- They offer an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a full-time basis.
- They offer Dental, Group Insurance, Life Insurance and Vision Care benefits
Columbine Food Services Inc. is a reliable private sector establishment, restaurant based in Revelstoke, BC. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of Food Service Supervisor are required to do so as soon as possible.
The candidate should have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience before applying for the post.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, mail or Fax (along with resume) through below mentioned details
2739 30th Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!