Anderson Ag. Ltd. based in Rosetown, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farm worker. Anderson Ag. Ltd. provides the premium quality fresh produce agricultural products to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. We work hard to protect our environment both soil and water while maintaining agricultural productivity and competitiveness to enhance food security and improve access to local, healthy food. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Anderson Ag. Ltd.
Position: Fruit farm worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: NW 9-30-14 Rosetown, SK S0L 2V0
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Various locations
Type of crops: Apples, Blueberries
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Type of product: Deciduous trees, Perennials, Berry bushes
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be client focus, dependable, flexible, organized, reliable, should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to do brush collecting, cleaning crop, clipping
- The candidates should be able to do fruit trees training, grading, hand harvesting vegetables
- The candidates should be able to do hoeing crops, tying, weeding, shoot positioning, vegetable culling
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!