Hotel Bedford based in Goderich, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner. Hotel Bedford has been known to provide the best hotel services. We provide outstanding lodging facilities and services to our guests. We have been recognized with numerous awards for being the gold standard of hospitality. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Hotel Bedford
Position: Hotel cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Goderich, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be willing to work in a sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, pick up debris and empty trash containers, clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, handle and report lost and found items, address customers’ complaints or concerns.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!