Country inn and Suites based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel clerk supervisor. Country inn and Suites makes a great home base for your trip to the Greater Toronto Area. If you’re in town for a conference or a trade show, you’ll appreciate that our business-friendly hotel is within walking distance of several event halls, including the Mississauga Convention Centre. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of hotel clerk supervisor is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Country inn and Suites
Position: Hotel clerk supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.60 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Supervision: 5-10 people, 3-4 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be accurate, organized, initiative, and judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to perform same duties as workers supervised, assist clients/guests with special needs
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate, assign and review work
- The candidates should be able to ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- The candidates should be able to hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- The candidates should be able to requisition materials and supplies
- The candidates should be able to resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!