GRADIST based in Longueuil, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant. GRADIST is one of the best cleaning services companies of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We offer comperative salary and different company benefits to our staffs and we are hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GRADIST
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 20 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time, Term or contract employment
Location: Longueuil, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Work in employer’s or client’s home, apartment or condominium complex, room and board provided, office building, cleaning service company, various locations, industrial facility or establishment, commercial building, private residence, recreational facility or institution, hospital or medical facility or clinic and school or educational institution/establishment
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, work overtime, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment, work in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable, someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings, clean changing rooms and showers, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, mend clothing and linens and also launder clothing and household linens
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, handle and report lost and found items, Shop for food and household supplies, provide personal care, provide companionship, prepare and serve nutritious meals, plan therapeutic diets and menus and also assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, provide basic information on facilities, address customers’ complaints or concerns, assist clients in water (i.e. pool), feed or assist in feeding and also assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!