TEAM DURANI INC. based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources assistant. TEAM DURANI INC. offers expert consulting services to help businesses achieve their goals and overcome challenges. Our team of experienced professionals provides strategic guidance, assists with process improvement, and offers tailored solutions to optimize efficiency and profitability. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TEAM DURANI INC.
Position: Human resources assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.10 hourly 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 11A ST ANDREWS BLVD, Etobicoke, ON M9R 1V9
Shifts: Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employe
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Windows, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word
- The candidate should be accurate, dependable, organized, initiative, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to process classification, staffing and other personnel documents, respond to enquiries regarding personnel matters
- The candidates should be able to store, update and retrieve personnel related data, arrange for advertising and posting of job vacancies
- The candidates should be able to manage personnel information database, prepare staff relations information, screen job applicants
- The candidates should be able to maintain registration systems, records and files, administer and score employment tests
- The candidates should be able to disseminate health and safety information, conduct reference checks
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidates should be able to arrange for in house and external staff training, prepare reports
- The candidates will get free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!