Human resources manager
BAM Management Canada Holdings, Inc. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources manager. BAM Management Canada Holdings, Inc. is a leading global alternative asset manager with over $750 billion of assets under management across renewable power and transition, infrastructure, private equity, real estate, and credit. Our objective is to generate attractive, long-term risk-adjusted returns for the benefit of our clients and shareholders. We manage a range of public and private investment products and services for institutional and retail clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BAM Management Canada Holdings, Inc.
Position: Human resources manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $110,000 to $120,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, V7X 1J1
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to oversee the classification and rating of occupations, oversee the analysis of employee data and information and also oversee the preparation of reports
- The candidate should be able to plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies and also plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- The candidate should be able to establish and implement policies and procedures, assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs, manage contracts and also respond to employee questions and complaints
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get life insurance
- The employees get learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, travel insurance and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!