Human resources officer
Dynamic Work Force (2013) Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer. Dynamic Work Force (2013) Ltd. is a national & internationally respected workforce training, consulting, management, and administrative services organization. We are committed to providing an environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. We have over 42 years of experience in this industry. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dynamic Work Force (2013) Ltd
Position: Human resources officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.85 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures and also determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- The candidate should be able to prepare and post notices and advertisements, collect and screen applicants, advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment, review candidate inventories, notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers and also supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!