Salmon Arm Window and Door Ltd based in Salmon Arm, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Inside sales representative. Salmon Arm Window and Door Ltd offers a diverse range of windows and doors that cater to residential, commercial, and institutional clients. Our product lineup includes a variety of styles, materials, and finishes, allowing customers to find the perfect fit for their specific needs and aesthetic preferences. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Salmon Arm Window and Door Ltd
Position: Inside sales representative
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 32 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 2750 10 Ave SW, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 3J9
Shifts: Day, 08:00 to 17:00
Work setting: Retail business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of product: Building materials (other than lumber), Aluminum doors, windows and awnings
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to work in air conditioned, and non-smoking area
- The candidate should be adaptable, quick learner, efficient, client focus, dependable, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have positive attitude, integrity, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidates should be able to provide advice about merchandise
- The candidates should be able to assist in display of merchandise
- The candidates should be able to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- The candidates should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidates should be able to maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidates should be able to prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- The candidates will get paramedical services coverage, vision care benefits, health care plan, and dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed, references attesting experience, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
2750 10 Ave SW
Salmon Arm, BC
2750 10 Ave SW
Salmon Arm, BC
Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!