Camion InsuranceCamion Insurance based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance company general manager. Camion Insurance is an independent insurance brokerage which is providing a wide range of insurance products and services to individuals, families, and businesses in Brampton and surrounding areas. We offer auto, home, business, life, and travel insurance policies, among others, and work with multiple insurance providers to find the best coverage and rates for our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Camion Insurance
Position: Insurance company general manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $65.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to handle large workload
- The candidate should be accurate, organized, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and efficient interpersonal skills
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- The candidates should be able to authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- The candidates should be able to establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- The candidates should be able to establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs, represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- The candidates should be able to select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!