In today’s world, Intel is a household name. Many of the world’s personal computers, laptops, tablets, and even servers use the company’s CPUs. The company’s technology has evolved beyond the classic computer and can now be found in a variety of components that power our whole infrastructure. Here are some intriguing facts about Intel Careers as it celebrates its 50th year.
Is it the right choice to think about Intel Careers?
Before choosing Intel careers, you must know why you should think to cultivate your future with Intel, so let’s have a look!
About Intel Corporation:
Intel’s first product, the Intel 3101 64-bit bipolar memory module, was released on August 2, 1968, just two years after the firm was founded. Intel produced a product after less than a year in business. Intel’s SRAM chip was twice the speed of any other SRAM chip on the market at the time. The 1101 SRAM, released later that year, was Intel’s next offering.1101 was the first commercial chip to employ a metal-oxide-semiconductor technology instead of metal gates. It was a game-changer in the field of semiconductors.
The Intel 4004 was a 4-bit CPU on a single chip, and it was Intel’s first processor. It was designed in 1971 for Busicom, a Japanese business that used the processor in their calculators. The chip’s maximum clock speed was 740 kHz, which was the fastest of its time. Following the 4004, Intel launched the 8008, the world’s first single-chip 8-bit processor. Both were Intel’s firsts, and they were both met with acclaim. The Intel 4040 was the first machine-code-compatible chip, while the Intel 8080 was the first high-performance 8-bit microprocessor. Intel’s 8080 CPU powered the Altair 8800, the first commercially viable personal computer.
Intel Career’s objective is to assist define the future of technology in order to help the world achieve a better tomorrow. Intel’s work lies at the heart of innumerable advancements by pushing forward in sectors such as AI, analytics, and cloud-to-edge technology. Intel technology is at the heart of everything from huge advancements like self-driving cars and coral reef restoration to everyday improvements like movie effects and better shopping experiences. You can contribute to making the future a better place for everyone by working at Intel Careers.
System and Package Engineer :
CSA is searching for an entry-level hardware engineer to aid with System Analysis, Package Pathfinding, PCB layout and planning, and competitive analysis.
The following are some of the job responsibilities of system and package engineer :
- Conducts or participates in multidisciplinary research for information processing hardware and/or electrical components, mechanisms, materials, and/or circuits, methods, packaging, and cabinets for central processing units (CPUs) and/or peripheral equipment.
- Prepares requirements assesses vendors and examines test findings. Ascertains that items meet all applicable standards and requirements.
- Develops plans and cost estimates, as well as evaluates projects for risk analysis. Procedures, analysis, and design for computer components, products, and systems are all developed.
- Organizes directs and organizes the entire design and development of new goods and concepts.
- Responds immediately to customer/client requests or incidents.
- Using formal education and judgment develops solutions to challenges.
Integration technicians at Components Research (CR) are in charge of technical functions in an exciting R&D environment where industry-first solutions are being researched. Experimental flow tracking and alterations, process development and characterization, failure analysis, and analytical and metrology data collecting are only a few of the responsibilities. Work is done in close collaboration with engineers and within generally set parameters. Resolving non-standard problems necessitates some degree of judgment. On most jobs, he or she is usually given broad directions.
Corporate Strategy Officer:
Intel Careers Corporate Strategy Office (CSO) creates, develops, and leads the execution of innovative strategies to leverage the power of industry-shaping disruptions and transform Intel into a data-centric organization. Intel Career’s primary corporate strategic conversations are led by the Corporate Strategy and Long-Range Planning team within the CSO. We’re tasked with identifying the forces influencing Intel’s future, as well as the strategic inflection points they’re causing, and determining Intel’s response to them. We turn strategic questions into actionable actions that drive growth.
They’re searching for a methodical thinker who can contribute to the development of fact-based models that will be used to inform, validate, and clarify critical company strategies. You’ll use your business acumen to analyze raw data, assess quantitative and qualitative trends across strategic market segments, such as business, customer, technological, financial, and competitive elements, and synthesize the results.
You’ll collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, the CSO office leadership, and other Intel Career stakeholders to ensure that we’re capturing and presenting the finest insights for making disruptive business decisions.
TEM Technician :
- In this post, you will help Intel Careers advance technology development by working in an exciting electron microscopy lab.
- Technical functions in support of engineering activities such as fabrication, failure analysis, technology development, process development, and process integration will be the responsibility of the TEM Technician, among other things.
- In support of Intel’s research and development efforts, perform engineering duties and precise technical procedures for sample preparation or imaging using advanced focused-ion-beam and/or transmission electron microscopy instruments.
- General directions are followed to accomplish the work. Resolving nonstandard problems necessitates some level of judgment.
- Keep any records and reports that are required. As needed or as directed, performs other related tasks. Continuous skill development necessitates an open mind and the ability to pick up new information from others. The candidate will work a compressed weeknight shift schedule, which will include a weekend night.
This is an individual benefactor job that upholds the associations’ essential vision, is answerable for changing over assembling item designing and business necessities into noteworthy systems and strategies as they identify with Driving quotes for Product advancement, BTI and HC Budget Controls, Own Procurement and supply the executives capacities to empower the Manufacturing Product Engineering bunch.
This position requires a mix of business discernment, association smartness, organizing abilities, and mastery in certain specialized regions.
To drive yield improvement across the Assembly and Test Technology Developments (ATTDs) portfolio of packaging technologies, the Engineering Technician will undertake Low Yield Analysis focused on defect and process characterization. The successful candidate for the position of LYA analyst will use a variety of failure analyses and LYA approaches, summarise critical LYA data, and discuss the results with others. In addition, the candidate will ensure that the workplace is welcoming and collaborative.
Supply Chain Engineer:
- You will be responsible for, among other things, developing and managing internal and external connections to provide cost, quality, availability, and technology solutions that are sustainable while complying with procurement standards.
- Lead and design multiyear commodities plans based on business/market intelligence, long-term study of the category/commodity, and the supply ecosystem in collaboration with a varied stakeholder base.
- Acquires and keeps up-to-date knowledge of the commodity industry, market, and technical aspects.
- Sourcing, selecting and managing suppliers as a team leader.
- Purchase contracts, statements of work, and pricing for goods and/or services are all things that need to be negotiated.
- To fulfill company objectives, seek out cost-cutting options in collaboration with suppliers and stakeholders.
- For new or existing products or services, design new supply chain models.
- Capable of determining the relevance of a phone conversation, e-mail, or document quickly and accurately and taking suitable action to involve the appropriate persons.
- Maintains divisional organizational charts, phone distribution lists, and divisional logistics needs with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working with all Microsoft and Intel technologies, as well as purchasing and financial systems, requires a high level of expertise.
- Strong calendar management, altering priorities and deadlines, planning complex domestic/international trips, organizing travel details like visas and welcome letters, and managing finances.
- Assists in the administration of the office by doing related responsibilities (ordering office supplies, food orders, onsite needs).
- Assists in coordinating activities across the organization, such as events, conferences, and face-to-face meetings, as well as planning and organizing meetings, preparing agendas, and managing all logistics.
Debug and repair testers, thermals, and motherboards to increase availability, run handlers and testers with high utilization, and drive lab improvements with hardware, software, network, and indicators as part of a small technical team. Our team is focused on the consumer while also being transparent and welcoming. We are committed to maintaining the highest levels of safety and quality. The nature of the tasks is semi-routine. Resolving nonstandard problems necessitates some level of judgment. The nature of the tasks is semi-routine.
Packaging Research and Development Engineer:
SPTD is looking for a Packaging Research and Development Engineer to join the Module Engineering Backend Area and be in charge of the process and material development, 1274/1276/EMIB Client/Server product substrate technology development, and scaling EMIB/Co-EMIB substrate packaging technology to enable further die disaggregation / heterogeneous packaging. The majority of your time will be spent on the manufacturing floor or engaging with equipment/material suppliers in this position. The candidate will join and be a part of a world-class, first-of-its-kind embedded die packaging facility, develop advanced substrate manufacturing know-how, create disruptive technology advancements, and be a part of making substrate packaging history.
Latest available Positions at Intel
|Canada public relations & communications intern||View & Apply|
|Canada Enterprise and Government Team Manager||View & Apply|
|Compiler Engineer||View & Apply|
|High Speed SerDes Logic Design PEY||View & Apply|
|ASIC Verification Manager||View & Apply|
|Graphics Software Engineer||View & Apply|
|FPGA Modeling Software Engineer and Architect||View & Apply|
|Software Engineer Infrastructure and Tools AWS||View & Apply|
|AI Firmware Engineer||View & Apply|
|FPGA Software Engineer||View & Apply|
|Pre Silicon Verification Engineer||View & Apply|
|User Experience Designer and Information Architect||View & Apply|
|Sr. GPU Software Development Engineer||View & Apply|
|ASIC Logic Design Engineer||View & Apply|
|GPE Data Center - Signal and Power Integrity Engineer||View & Apply|
|Principal Product Architect - Discrete Graphics||View & Apply|
|CPU Core Architect||View & Apply|
|Undergraduate Intern - GPU UX and DX||View & Apply|
|Security Applications Engineer||View & Apply|
|Complier Engineering - Undergraduate Intern||View & Apply|
|Compiler Engineer||View & Apply|
|System Simulation Engineer - Simics||View & Apply|
|SW Product Manager||View & Apply|
|Firmware Architect||View & Apply|
|Compiler Software Engineer||View & Apply|
|Global OT-SI Strategy Manager||View & Apply|
|XPE - Senior Board Design Engineer||View & Apply|
|Senior GPU Compiler Engineer||View & Apply|
|Senior Verification Engineer||View & Apply|
|Senior Design Engineer||View & Apply|
By reading the above article we can conclude that Intel Careers, which gives financial assistance to eligible workers who have completed job-related programs and coursework, places a strong emphasis on professional development. This is contingent on successful job performance and favorable economic and business conditions.