Labourer, fruit farming | LMIA Approved
Faraman Farm based in Canyon, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, fruit farming. Faraman Farm is known to grow various kinds of fruits and vegetables. We have constructed high tunnels which we use for soil grown fruit and vegetables. We are known to grow healthier and higher quality fruits and vegetables with little to no pesticide use. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Labourer, fruit farming is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Faraman Farm
Position: Labourer, fruit farming
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.05 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 70 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Canyon, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Room and board provided, Rural area, Various locations
Work site environment: Fruit and vegetable combination farming, Outdoors, At heights, Odours, Hot
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Hand Harvesting Vegetables, Hoeing crops, Weeding and Harvest Crops
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops also examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Health care plan,
- The employees get long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as On-site amenities, On-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!