Ben’s Security Locksmiths based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Locksmith. Ben’s Security Locksmiths is serving security needs for over 30 years which provides the services related to security like providing locks and keys, repairing and maintenance of locks, install and adjusts locks etc. Our trained and hard working staff work continuously to satisfy the customers through products and services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ben’s Security Locksmiths
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to 30.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Overtime, On Call, 08:30 to 17:00
Transportation information: Candidates should have own transport and Valid driver’s license, Public transportation is also available
Work setting: In shop, On-site customer service
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Experience and specialization: Hand tools, Power tools
Credentials: Locksmith Trade Certification
Security and safety: The candidates should have clear criminal records and be bondable
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors, heights, and in noisy area
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be accurate, client focus, organized, reliable, have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to install, repair and adjust locks
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!