Doukhobor Discovery Centre based in Castlegar, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Marketing assistant. Doukhobor Discovery Centre is home to ten historical buildings on ten acres of land with more than 1600 donated artifacts, audio/visual galleries and interactive displays that illustrate, demonstrate and celebrate the culture and heritage of the Doukhobors. Our beautifully manicured courtyard grounds, heritage buildings and scenic views provide a stunning setting for weddings, family reunions, business retreats and more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Doukhobor Discovery Centre
Position: Marketing assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time, STUDENT JOB
Location: Castlegar, BC
Work setting: Museum
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Student status: No degree, certificate or diploma, Full time enrollment
Computer and technology knowledge: Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, HTML editing software, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
Own tools/equipment: Cellular phone, Computer
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be client focus, dependable, flexible, organized, judgmental, reliable, should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies, answer written and oral inquiries
- The candidates should be able to assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
- The candidates should be able to gather, research and prepare communications material
- The candidates should be able to prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience ) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!