Hope Health Clinic Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant. Hope Health Clinic Inc. is a renowned health centre of British Columbia. Our aim is to provide support and treatment to patients in an environment where they are not judged, feel safe, and comfortable in discussing their health. Our belief is to provide more accurate and effective assessment process. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hope Health Clinic Inc.
Position: Office administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Shift and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in an organized way and also able to multitask
- The candidate should be reliable and also have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. and also Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems and Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries and also Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
12885 80ave suite 203
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!