Blue Mountain Resort based in Blue Mountain, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pool Attendant-Seasonal-Summer Jobs 2023. Blue Mountain Resort is known as Ontario’s largest mountain resort. Our resort is Nestled on the shores of Southern Georgian Bay and only 90 minutes outside Toronto. We are known for Winter at the Resort boasts 43 ski and snowboard trails across 365 skiable acres, enhanced by a world-class snowmaking system. In Summer months as well, we offer a variety of activities from golfing and high ropes, to zip-lining and coaster riding. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Blue Mountain Resort
Position: Pool Attendant-Seasonal-Summer Jobs 2023
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time/Part-time
Location: Blue Mountain, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having is an asset
- The candidate should be able to welcome all guests/owners to the pool areas and also regularly ensure pool decks, chairs, hot tubs areas and equipment are clean, well-organized and presentable
- The candidate should be able to maintain superior customer service to Resort guests/owners in order to ensure a smooth daily operation and also be an ambassador for the Resort and consistently deliver superior customer service
- The candidate should be able to follow-up on guest requests, questions and concerns in a prompt and attentive manner and also enforce pool rules including but not limited to smoking, drinking and reserving chairs
- The candidate should be able to take care of document any damage or maintenance deficiencies and missing inventory items to the Pool Supervisor and also regularly audit life safety equipment and update as necessary
- The candidate should be able to clean pool and hot tubs and perform chemical readings and also adhere to Workplace Health and Safety Regulations as well as emergency procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!