P&D Dykstra Farms Inc. was incorporated and established in 1971. The company is located in different locations of Canada and is part of the other crop farming Industry. Today, P&D Dykstra Farms Inc. has two major employees across all of its locations and makes $538,464 USD in sales in a year. As of now, P&D Dykstra Farms Inc. is inviting applications for the role of Pork Production Technician from any of the eligible candidates.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: P&D Dykstra Farms Inc.
Position: Pork Production Technician
Job Posting Date: 04 January 2022
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $20.00 hourly, for 40 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Various Locations
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Type of Farm Operations: Hog and pig farming, Hog management
Work Site Environment: Odors, Dusty
Work Location Information: Rural area
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience: 1-2 years
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should have farm supervisors skills such as ensuring farm safety and biosecurity procedures are followed
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers skills such as recognizing and treating certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers skills such as maintaining livestock performance records
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers skills such as handling animals
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers skills such as processing pig litters
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers skills such as weaning
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various financial benefits with competitive salaries such as family discounts, retirement benefits etc.
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques for pork and meat productions
P&D Dykstra Farms Inc. is well-known for the quality of its food items, especially for pork production and also for beef and other crops. The company is known because of its customers, for providing the best services to them.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!