Hayter’s Turkey Products Inc based in Dashwood, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Poultry preparer. Hayter’s Turkey Products Inc is a family-owned turkey farm in Ontario where three generations of the Hayter family have devoted their passion for premium quality. For over 70 years, we have adapted and innovated our farming practices to sustainably grow our business by sharing our passion for wholesome, great tasting turkey without added hormones and steroids. Our products includes whole turkey, turkey cuts, roasts, sausages, burgers, naturally smoked turkey and minced turkey. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Poultry preparer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Hayter’s Turkey Products Inc
Position: Poultry preparer
No of Vacancies: 13
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 37451 Dashwood Road, Dashwood, ON, N0M 1N0
Work Setting: Poultry processing plant
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in noisy, odours and cold or refrigerated place
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to slaughter livestock and remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses
- The candidate should be able to remove feathers and singe and wash poultry to prepare for further processing or packaging
- The candidate should be able to cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
- The candidate should be able to remove bones from meat
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits and health care plan
- The employees get other long term benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!