Russell Psychology Professional Corporation based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Psychologist. Russell Psychology Professional Corporation is a private clinic located in downtown Toronto. We provide assessment and treatment of mental health issues such as anxiety and depression, learning challenges such as ADHD and learning disorders, and family dynamics such as parent-child conflict. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Russell Psychology Professional Corporation
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $75,000 to $120,000 annually for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Work setting: Business and/or industry
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Master’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience 3 years to less than 5 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Provincial or territorial Psychologist’s Certificate of Registration
Type of treatment experience: Behaviour modification or behavioural therapy
Client-centered or humanistic/experiential therapy, Cognitive therapy, Crisis intervention counselling, Psychotherapy, Brief therapy and Systematic or interactional therapy
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also dependable
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to examine and assess behaviour to diagnose behavioural, emotional and cognitive disorders, counsel individuals and groups to achieve more effective personal, social and vocational development and adjustment, conduct research and also administer standard psychological tests for assessment
- The candidate should be able to provide therapy, perform administrative tasks, apply psychological theory and principles regarding behaviour and mental processes, maintain accurate records, conduct research, interpret test results and also help clients manage physical illness and disorders
- The candidate should be able to plan intervention programs and also plan intervention programs and conduct program evaluation
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer through online (along with your resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, the Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed, and Writing sample) by following below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!