Halo Home & Health Care Services based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nurse. Halo Home & Health Care Services is a one stop solution to nursing, palliative care and health support services. We are pledged to take utmost care of our patients. We are comprised of trained and experienced staff. Our prime motto is overall care. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Halo Home & Health Care Services
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $38.00 to $60.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, Remote work
Job Type: Temporary work assignment
Location: Red Deer, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Home care and visiting care agency, hospital or home for the aged, hospital/medical facility or clinic, industrial facility or establishment, nursing home/home for the aged, private residence and public or community health centre
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, confidential security clearance needed, criminal record should checked, drug test required and Tuberculosis test required
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have cellular phone and internet access
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Candidates must have CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate and Licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able for large workload
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be physically
- The candidate should be able to sitting
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions
- The candidate should be able to assist in surgery and other medical procedures
- The candidate should be able to collaborate to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care
- The candidate should be able to deliver health education programs
- The candidate should be able to dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician
- The candidate should be able to manage home care cases
- The candidate should be able to monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
- The candidate should be able to operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment
- The candidate should be able to provide consultative services regarding issues relevant to nursing profession and nursing practice
- The candidate should be able to provide nursing care
- The candidate should be able to provide supportive counselling and life skills programming
- The employees get Dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get mileage paid
- The employees get life insurance
- The employees get free parking availability and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Must include in your application:
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!