TIM HORTONS based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Purchasing manager. TIM HORTONS is an Canadian multi-national and multi-million fast food restaurant chain, founded on 1964 and name after Canadian hockey player Tim Horton. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain, with 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. On 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons for US$11.4 billion and became subsidiaries of the Canadian-American holding company Restaurant Brands International. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TIM HORTONS
Position: Purchasing manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $57.94 per hour for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures and also review and process claims against suppliers
- The candidate should be able to assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs and also authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- The candidate should be able to oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services and also oversee the analysis of data and information
- The candidate should be able to manage contracts
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!