Quiznos Sub based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant Manager. Quiznos Sub is a well-known American franchised fast-food restaurant based in Denver, Colorado. Our company is also known as Quiz Holdings, LLC. We are known to specialize in offering toasted submarine sandwiches. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Quiznos Sub
Position: Restaurant Manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.15 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5004 98 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, T6A 0A1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Supervision: 3-4 people, 5-10 people, Working groups
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be accurate and should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations also determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- The candidate should be able to balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms, conduct performance reviews also cost products and services
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- The candidate should be able to negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies, negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities and also develop, implement and analyze budgets
- The candidate should be able to participate in marketing plans and implementation, set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance and address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service and recruit, train and supervise staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
5004 98 Avenue NW suite Unit 1147
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!