McDonald’s Restaurant whose branch is based in Richmond, BC, is inviting restaurant managers with an attractive salary package. The candidate should have College/CEGEP or equivalent experience. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: McDonald’s
Position: Restaurant Manager
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $54,995.2 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Richmond, BC.
Shift: Day, evening, night, morning, early morning, weekend, flexible hours.
Education: The candidate requires a college degree or a CEGEP or equivalent experience in the concerned field to apply for the job.
Experience: Around 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate will have to pay attention to detail.
- The work will require a combination of sitting, standing, and walking hence the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate should be a team player and have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be dependable and reliable.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should have the ability to supervise more than 20 people.
- The Candidate should have experience with Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS Windows, Electronic cash registers, accounting software, Point of sale systems and MS Office.
- The candidate should be able to work on cost products and services, conduct performance reviews, balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms.
- The candidate should be able to organise and maintain inventory.
- The candidate will address customers’ concerns and complaints
- The candidate will recruit, train and supervise staff.
- The candidate will monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- The candidate will ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- The candidate will develop, implement and analyse budgets
- The candidate will provide customer service
- The candidate will negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- The candidate will be required to set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- The candidate will be required to determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- The candidate will be required to plan, organise, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate will have a budgetary responsibility of $100,001 to $500,000.
- They offer an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a full-time basis.
- They offer Group Insurance and other benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by meeting in person (along with a resume) through below mentioned details.
604-370-4750 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 AM
8140 No. 2 Road Richmond
8140 No. 2 Road Richmond
V7C 5J9 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!