Premium Meat Outlet Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail meat cutter. Premium Meat Outlet Inc. is a full-service family owned and operated butcher shop. Our business offers custom cutting and wrapping services for those who raise their own livestock, including on-site slaughter at our own facility. We use your own specifications on how to cut and package your order. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Premium Meat Outlet Inc.
Position: Retail meat cutter
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening
Work site environment: Odours, Cold/refrigerated
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Equipment and machinery experience: Manual cutting utensil, Power grinder, Salami mixer and cooker, Slicing machine
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to work under pressure and maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be accurate, initiative, judgemental and focused on client.
- The candidate should have dependability, flexibility, reliability.
- The candidate should be organised and a good team player.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skill.
- The candidate should be able to cut carcasses, sides and quarters, cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat, remove bones from meat, cut poultry into parts, clean and prepare fish and shellfish, cut fish into steaks and fillets.
- The candidate should grind meat, make special sausages, slice cooked meats, prepare special orders, prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products.
- The candidate should be able to shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!