Pam Confectionery & Stationery Ltd. based in Duck Lake, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail Sales Clerk. Pam Confectionery & Stationery Ltd. is known to sell quality stationery items with keeping the environment in mind. We are known to fulfill all confectionery needs professionally. We are one of the most well-known stationaries of Duck Lake. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Retail Sales Clerk is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Pam Confectionery & Stationery Ltd.
Position: Retail Sales Clerk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.90 per hour for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Duck Lake, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: Confectionery/corner store, Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Security and Safety: Bondable, Criminal record check
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime hours and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register also operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise also assist in display of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce also estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- The candidate should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease also maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidate should be able to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease also prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
306-924-0035 Between 10:00 AM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!