Sales associate – retail
Pharmasave #213 based in Revelstoke, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales associate – retail. Pharmasave #213 has been serving the Revelstoke community since 1988. We provide professional Pharmacy services, along with large departments in Home Health Care, Vitamins and Natural Health, a large and extensive Photolab, Cosmetics and more. Our excellent reputation for supporting independents to become the best Pharmacy for our communities, emphasizing customer service and a family atmosphere. We pride ourselves on having a large variety of products and services available to you. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pharmasave #213
Position: Sales associate – retail
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.25 to $17.00 hourly for 4 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, Permanent employment
Location: Revelstoke, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning
Work setting: Pharmacy or drugstore
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required and public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Type of product: Book, Children’s clothing, Cosmetics and toiletries, Food and food products, Footwear, Hearing aids, Jewellery, Magazine, Men’s clothing, Nutrition and health products, Office supplies, Orthopedics, Photographic equipment and supplies and Women’s clothing
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods and also bending, crouching, kneeling and large workload
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be creative, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, outgoing, proactive, an quick learner, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have positive attitude, knowledge of time management and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise, assist in display of merchandise and also greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register and also prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- The employees get other long term benefits
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume with cover letter and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
307 Victoria Road West
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!