KFC based in Oromocto, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant. KFC is a well-known fast-food restaurant which is specializing in fried chicken. Our menu features various fried chicken options, including Original Recipe chicken, Extra Crispy chicken, and Hot & Spicy chicken. KFC strives to provide customers with a consistent dining experience, maintaining the quality and taste of their chicken offerings. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KFC
Position: Shift manager – fast food restaurant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.25 to $15.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Oromocto, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Restaurant
Supervision: 5-10 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to stand and walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be a client focus, have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidates should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidates will get the dental plan and health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!