GB Travel Canada Inc based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of a Travel agent. American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) is the world’s leading managed travel partner. We assist businesses and employees by ensuring that travelers are present where and when it matters. With the powerful support of 16,000 travel specialists in over 140 countries, we keep global business moving. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, and Morning.
Employer Name: GB Travel Canada Inc
Position: Travel agent
No of Vacancies: 32
Salary: $37,000 to $45,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Montréal, QC
Job ID: 22062208
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must have standard education qualifications such as a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Travel Bookings: International travel, Domestic travel, Business travel
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Workplace information: Virtual job
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO)
Not to be determined
The candidate should be able to team player
- The candidate should be able to calculate costs, process refunds, and attend to other financial transactions
- The candidate should be able to attend to cancellations and schedule changes
- The candidate should be able to provide travel information to clients regarding destinations, transportation, accommodation options, and travel costs, and recommend suitable products
- The candidate should be able to make transportation and accommodation reservations using a computerized reservation and ticketing system
- The employees get a health care plan
- The employees get a disability benefits
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get a vision care benefits
- The employees get a paramedical services coverage
- The employees get a group insurance benefits
- The employees get a life insurance
- The employees get a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP
- The employees get a deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP
- The employees get a long-term care insurance
- The employees get maternity and parental benefits
- The employees get a tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- The employees get a learning/training paid by the employer
- The employees get a paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- The employees get a bonus.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and Job reference number, also be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!