DLM Logistics Corp. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling. DLM Logistics Corp. is semi-truck transportation including general freight trucking, long-distance and local, truckload and less than truckload, over the Road. Our traditional business model is based on providing an “over the top” quality service in the transportation industry. Based on the progressive thinking of our management core, and the diversity of our knowledge and experience, our wide range of equipment and expertise is capable of meeting all of transportation and logistics needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: DLM Logistics Corp.
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $23.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to work in confined spaces and cold/refrigerated area
- The candidates should be adaptable, analytical, collaborative, creative
- The candidates should be efficient, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, integrated, outgoing, and should have positive attitude, and time management skills
- The candidates should be proactive, quick learner, and dependable
- The candidates should be flexible, reliable, organized, be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to build pallets, load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment, operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- The candidates should be able to ship orders, pick orders and stock, weigh materials and goods, make labels and attach to goods
- The candidates should be able to wrap goods, pack and unpack goods, sort, crate and stack goods
- The candidates should be able to install, lash and secure goods, store cargo and materials
- The candidates should be able to transport and distribute materials and goods, organize and maintain inventory
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, learning/training paid by employer, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1821 Wellington Ave suite 160
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!