Shilpa Shete based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities. Shilpa Shete is known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Shilpa Shete
Position: Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.50 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 16353 High Park Avenue,Surrey, BC V3Z 0X5
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer, Work in employer’s/client’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to administer medications, assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- The candidates should be able to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- The candidates should be able to launder clothing and household linens
- The candidates should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, provide companionship
- The candidates should be able to provide personal care
- The candidates should be able to shop for food and household supplies
- The candidates should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!