Double Six Trucking Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administration Officer. Double Six Trucking Ltd. can be said as a privately held family owned business with the ability to customize solutions to exceed customer expectations. Our company is known to work with a mission to employ and empower people to become thought leaders. Our company works in the industry by driving internal efficiencies to create value within our customers’ supply chain with safety being the most important aspect of our business. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Double Six Trucking Ltd.
Position: Administration Officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to carry out administrative activities of establishment
- The candidate should be able to administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- The candidate should be able to oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- The candidate should be able to coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- The candidate should be able to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various other benefits such as paid leaves and insurance benefits
For years, Double Six Trucking Ltd. has developed and maintained customer relationships. The company is known to work continuously with investments innovation by investing in people and technology.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
205 51A ST SW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!