Dr. Phone Fix based in Prairie, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Dr. Phone Fix is known to take the hassle out of cell phone screen repair and replacement. Our company understands how busy you are and how important it is for you to have a working cell phone. We are committed to providing fast turnaround times, and exceptional, personalized service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Dr. Phone Fix
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $750 weekly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 11517 Westgate Drive, Unit 113 Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3B1
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to work under pressure and maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have ability to multitask and excellent oral communication, excellent written communication skill.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries.
- The candidate should compile data, statistics and other information, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- The candidate should set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
11517 Westgate Drive, Unit 113
Grande Prairie, AB
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!