Sadolims Enterprises Ltd based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Sadolims Enterprises Ltd is one of the best building material, garden equipment and supplies company of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. Our business motto has always been to provide good value and quality products and services. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve these goals. Our staffs are an extension of our personalities so it is very important that they have a good understanding of our goals and objectives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sadolims Enterprises Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, 09:00 to 17:00
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries and also greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to supervise other workers and also train other workers
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits and health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!