J2 gestion d’approvisionnement inc. based in Longueuil, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. J2 gestion d’approvisionnement inc. is known as a diverse team, creative and passionate about purchasing and supplies. Our company is known to be committed to helping companies have the resources they need when they need them. We are known to be aware of companies’ growing need for qualified resources, which have become too rare. We work with a mission to find and deploy key resources with expertise in their fields of activity, thus ensuring sound management of the supply chain and purchasing department of its customers. Our company is known to be focused on clients, aware of their needs for change, development and their new challenges. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer’s Name: J2 gestion d’approvisionnement inc.
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 per hour for 8 to 16 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time-Virtual job, Student job, Apprentice job
Location: Longueuil, QC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate, full time enrollment
Experience: To be determined
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!