Seven Oakes Motel based in Kingston, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Seven Oakes Motel is a 44 unit motel in 7 acres of land and is considered one of the premier motels in the Kingston, Ontario region. It is an award-winning facility, family-owned and operated. It is most affordable with quality, comfort, convenience, and service as top priorities for guests. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Seven Oakes Motel
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.50 hourly 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Kingston, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have 1 to less than 2 years’ experience
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
Area of specialization: Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Invoices
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate, multitasker, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidates should be able to supervise other workers, train other workers, record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidates should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2331 Princess St
Kingston, ON, ON
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!