South Shore HVAC Ltd based in New Germany, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. South Shore HVAC Ltd is a full service HVAC company catering to the needs of residential and commercial customer in need of full in home or office comfort. We install and service all major brands and look forward to discussing your HVAC needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: South Shore HVAC Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 8 Leah Drive New Germany, NS B0R 1E0
Transportation information: Own transportation, Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, Quick Books
Security and safety: Bondable, Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be multi-tasker, accurate, client focus, flexible, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, group insurance benefits, registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!