Sabwa Foods Product and Packaging Inc. based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bakery labourer. Sabwa Foods Product and Packaging Inc. is a prominent company specializing in the production and packaging of food products. With a commitment to quality and innovation, we offer a diverse range of delicious and nutritious food items to meet the evolving tastes and preferences of consumers. We utilize state-of-the-art facilities and adheres to strict quality control measures to ensure the highest standards in food manufacturing and packaging. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sabwa Foods Product and Packaging Inc.
Position: Bakery labourer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Bakery
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to work in wet/damp area, and in cold/refrigerated area
- The candidate should be flexible, reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to do food safety and should have handling skills
- The candidates should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines, provide customer service
- The candidates should be able to remove filled containers from conveyors, manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidates should be able to feed and unload processing machines, check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidates should be able to assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates will get health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!