BODY JEWLZ PIERCING & TATTOO LTD based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. BODY JEWLZ PIERCING & TATTOO LTD is a proudly owned and operated family Company. Body Jewlz’s reputation for cleanliness and professionalism has made it an ideal place for Piercing and Tattooing needs. We are committed to both outstanding quality and unparalleled customer service. We strive to bring affordable, cutting edge body jewelry, piercing and tattooing services to our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BODY JEWLZ PIERCING & TATTOO LTD
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Candidate Status: Canadian citizen, and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position. International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit can also apply.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to train other workers, record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidates should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4700 KINGSWAY suite 22
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!