Home child care provider
Brittnie Storring based in Orangeville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home child care provider. Brittnie Storring belongs to a decent family they need a Home child care provider who will care for their baby like their own. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, and Early Morning. This position of Home child care provider is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Brittnie Storring
Position: Home child care provider
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 to $16.50 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Orangeville, ON
Job Id: 2003378
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, and Early Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Children’s Ages: Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years)
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Security and Safety: Reference required, Vulnerable sector check
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Not to be determined
- The candidate should be initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be tended to the emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate should be able to bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate should be able to prepare infants and children for rest periods
- The candidate should be able to wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens
- The candidate should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn childcare techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
No Information is Available, as it is a person, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!