Italo Canadian Framing Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Italo Canadian Framing Ltd. is known for being the producer and supplier of multiple agricultural products. We are known to provide quality products using advanced services. We are known to have an expert group of employees working on the farm and developing farming techniques day-by-day. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Italo Canadian Framing Ltd.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $26.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience, or Legal administrative assistant/secretary
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., supervise other workers, record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries, compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidates should be able to train, direct and motivate staff, respond to employee questions and complaints, plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies, plan and control budget and expenditures
- The candidates should be able to negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers, manage contracts, manage training and development strategies, assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs, organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures, plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!