Beaver Creek Winnery Limited based in Lawrencetown, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. Beaver Creek Winnery Limited is known to provide all the lush qualities of a true vineyard experience. We are known to provide all a little getaway for an afternoon, or to book a beautiful rustic retreat for a wedding. In all, we are a perfect setting for an event. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Beaver Creek Winnery Limited
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 496 Carleton Rd, RR # 1, Lawrence, NS, B0S 1M0
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates needs an experience of 1-2 years
Area of Specialization: Correspondence, Contracts, Invoices
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!