Gepard Logistics Corp. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. Gepard Logistics Corp. can be termed as a proud company of cross-border freight shipping and overall freight services in Canada. We are known to work with our customers to determine the best transportation solutions whether it’s a simple one pick up and delivery from point A to B or more multiple with many stops in between. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Gepard Logistics Corp.
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7090 57 STREET SE, Calgary, AB, T2C 5B1
Shifts: Day, Shift, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
Technical Terminology: Business
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other document
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!