uptown bistro based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services. uptown bistro is a very old and renowned cafe in the town. Our menu includes burgers, salads, french fries and other Italian savories. We provide dine-in, delivery and take away services. We are blessed to have excellent customers and overwhelming response from them. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Server – food and beverage services is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: uptown bistro
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.25 per hour for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Victoria, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables00
- The candidate should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- The candidate should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- The candidate should be able to advise on menu selections
- The candidate should be able to greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to serve food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced farming techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!