My El Spa based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Spa receptionist. My El Spa ia a renowned beauty salon where you can rejuvenate in welcoming and luxurious setting, pamper your body with a choice of relaxing massages, facials, baths, or body treatments, including our innovative services provided by Spa-Oceana capsule. Our unique retreat has been designed for your comfort nurturing, a special place where you can abandon your cares, awaken your senses, and escape into world of pleasure. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: My El Spa
Position: Spa receptionist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $11.95 to $13.05 hourly for 16 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Word processing software, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Windows
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidate should be able to obtain and process information required to provide services
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The employees get free parking availability, learning or training paid by employer and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or visiting (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1589 St.Mary’s Road
R3M 3W3 Between 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!