Vishal Rameshbhai Zaveri: Primerica – Financial Services based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Vishal Rameshbhai Zaveri: Primerica – Financial Services help people prepare for the future by offering investments in: Mutual Funds, Segregated Funds, Managed investment programs. We are committed to provide quality products and services that consistently represent an exceptional value and result in high customer satisfaction. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Vishal Rameshbhai Zaveri: Primerica – Financial Services
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.75 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 8170 50 St NW #200 Edmonton, AB T6B 1E6
Shifts: Day, Morning
Language: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory, and make reservation and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries and also greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
8170 50 St NW #200
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!