C’MONCOLIS INC. based in Québec, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office. C’MONCOLIS INC. offers real-time tracking, secure handling, and flexible delivery options. We have become a trusted partner for e-commerce businesses and retailers, providing a competitive edge in the dynamic logistics landscape through our commitment to speed, accuracy, and convenience. We are an innovative logistics company redefining the parcel delivery experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: C’MONCOLIS INC.
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.75 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time
Location: 3360, rue Guimont, app. 202 Québec, QC G1E 0K8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer, Shipping company or agency
Budgetary responsibility: $0 – $100,000, $500,001 – $1,500,000
Technical terminology: Business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Asset languages: Wolof
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Area of work experience: Purchasing, procurement and contracts
Area of specialization: Correspondence, reports and records, contracts, invoices, project management.
- The candidates should have the ability to multitask, possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and demonstrate effective time management
- The candidates should have a client-focused approach, be flexible, organized, and reliable team players
- The candidates should exhibit adaptability and be quick learners
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., schedule and confirm appointments, and determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences, compile data and maintain inventory, and set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents, order office supplies, perform basic bookkeeping tasks, oversee the preparation of reports, manage contracts, and maintain and manage a digital database
- The candidates should be able to consult with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support, assign, co-ordinate, and review projects and programs, perform data entry, provide customer service, oversee the analysis of employee data and information, and plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!