Le Titan Acadie Bathurst based in Bathurst, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative clerk. Le Titan Acadie Bathurst is a Canadian junior ice hockey team which is a well-respected team in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) and has a strong following in Bathurst and the surrounding area. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Le Titan Acadie Bathurst
Position: Administrative clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 850 St. Anne Street, Bathurst, NB E2A 6X2
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Word, Accounting software, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Sage Accounting Software
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidates should be adaptable, analytical, collaborative, efficient, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, integrated, outgoing, and should have positive attitude, and time management skills
- The candidates should be proactive, quick learner, dependable, flexible, reliable, organized
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent written communication be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- The candidates should be able to send and receive messages, perform basic bookkeeping tasks, prepare invoices and bank deposits
- The candidates should be able to provide general information to clients and the public, photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, file material in storage area, label, file and retrieve documents
- The candidates should be able to prepare and monitor contracts and budgets, store, update and retrieve financial data
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!