Assistant house keeping manager
Bear Country Property Management (2018) Ltd is an employer-based in 3220 Village Way, Sun Peaks, BCV0E 5N0. The company is inviting an assistant housekeeping manager with a requirement of no past experience in the concerned field. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible.
- Employer Name: Bear Country Property Management (2018) Ltd
- Position: Assistant housekeeping manager
- Of Vacancies: 2
- Salary: $20.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Employment Type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: 3220 Village Way, Sun Peaks, BC V0E 5N0
- Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
- Language: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience is required to apply for this job.
- Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should have a good previous knowledge of supervising staff
- The candidate should have a good previous knowledge of selecting and purchasing equipment and supplies for the company
- The candidate should have previous knowledge of hiring and dismissing staff on the basis of performance
- The candidate should have to be ready to work in sitting, standing, walking mode
- The candidate should have to be ready for standing for an extended period while working
- The candidate should have a good previous knowledge of giving attention to detail of the work.
- The candidate should have to maintain tight deadlines to submit an assignment
- The candidate should be initiative; Flexible; Dependable; Reliable; Organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player
- The candidate will have to schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- The candidate will have to prepare budgets and payrolls
- The candidate will have to plan and co-ordinate activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews
- The candidate will have to maintain an inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms
- The candidate will have to maintain financial records of the company
- The candidate will have to establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- The candidate will have to ensure the local health and carry out sanitation regulations
- The candidate will have to ensure the safety standards and departmental policies
- The candidate will have to conduct performance evaluations and appraisals
- The candidate will have to co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas
The company is a reliable employer-based at 3220 Village Way, Sun Peaks, BCV0E 5N0. .They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of Assistant housekeeping manager are required to do so as soon as possible. Smoking is not allowed
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
You must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!