Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Baker. Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd is an American multinational giant, manages a network of membership-exclusive, mega-sized retail outlets. In the year 2022, Costco proudly stood as the world’s fifth-largest retailer, globally recognized for its premier offerings of choice and prime beef, organic foods, rotisserie chicken, and wine, a distinction it achieved in 2016. Costco’s membership-centric strategy entitles patrons to exclusive discounts and a vast product selection, resulting in a devoted customer base. Within the Canadian retail sphere, Costco Canada is a cherished and dependable brand, synonymous with exceptional value and top-notch quality. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $18.41-$21.24 hourly estimated salary
Location: 2260 Islington Ave NW, Toronto, ON M9W 3W6
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have High School Diploma or GED preferred
Experience: Candidates should have Baker experience
- The candidates should be Food Safety Certification – Level 1 certified on their first day in the position
- The candidates should be able to assemble, measure, and combine large quantities of ingredients according to Costco formulas, using a calculator to adjust the formula for alternate yield
- The candidates should be able to use power equipment such as a dough roller, muffin depositor, and crust machine to mix and prepare bakery products
- The candidates should be able to operate a power mixer to prepare batter, frosting, and fillings for baked goods
- The candidates should be able to roll, cut, and shape dough for breads and pastries and transfer raw products to raising rooms
- The candidates should be able to bake products in large ovens, monitor ovens, and remove baked products to cooling racks at the appropriate time, as well as feed dough into an automated dough machine
- The candidates should be able to monitor sanitation, temperatures, pull dates, and comply with health code regulations while following safety and security procedures
- The candidates should be able to follow department production procedures and uphold standards for quality and consistency of the finished product
- The candidates should be able to provide prompt and courteous member service
- The candidates should be able to assist with other bakery duties as needed
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!